Thursday, January 29, 2009

The dawn of a new era, my first blog!

Hello bloggers and those of the virtual world!  This is the first blog I have ever written in my life. I'm trying to learn the tricks and trade to this "Blogging" phenomena. I had no earthly idea what it was until last year (at least consciously aware) and how everyone from celebrities, to journalist, to teachers, friends, and even pets had one.  

I thought this would be a great way to jump into a new conversation by putting myself out there as a journalist and writing about the business, news stories and any other interesting findings. 

I plan to experiment with my blog, see what works, what doesn't work and figure out how to make this thing interesting. Feel free to comment, join in on the conversation, and give suggestions!

Cheers to my first blog!

-Sophia Beausoleil

No comments:

Post a Comment